Do you like racing? Do you like thrills? Do you like stunts? Do you love amazing graphics? Then you have to try Asphalt 8: Airborne because it’s got all that love for thrills packed into it. Asphalt 8 got some real great graphics and to accompany that, there are some amazing sound effects that takes you fully into the game. All those dynamic aerial stunts with amazing high speed cars get you so indulged in the game that you won’t notice the fly.
- The game was developed by Gameloft and released on 22nd August 2014.
- It has received many updates since its release which added many new levels, cars, and improved performance too. The last update for the game was on 24th October 2014.
- There are many versions available for download for different devices.
- It requires minimum Android 2.3 to run.
- It requires at least 1GB of RAM to run a bit smoothly.
- A dual-core processor is must for the game to run without lag. The game is free to download and play, but offers in-app purchases.
How to use Asphalt 8: Airborne
- When you start the game for the first time, you are given the choice to choose a vehicle to begin with. The game has an amazingly large collection of cars but only a few are available at the start and the remaining are unlocked after clearing levels one by one.
- There are a total of 79 cars divided in to 5 different categories. The car collection includes many awesome cars such as Lamborghini Veneno, Buggati Veyron, Ferrari FXX, etc. The race has 9 different tracks set in amazing locations from around the world. The player gets to play around 8 seasons consisting of total of 180 levels in the carrier mode.
- The car is mostly controlled by tilt but the user can also use the onscreen steering for navigation. The player, while racing, has to perform sort of airborne stunts with the car like long hops through the track using ramps and in air 360-degree flips.
- The multiplayer mode allows you to compete against your friend from anywhere around the globe and show-off your car and driving skills. The multiplayer mode supports a maximum of 8 vehicles in a single race.
A huge amount of thrill and amazement packed into a really great package is enough to describe Asphalt 8. It really is an amazing game and it will take you into itself with those high quality graphics and sound effects so deeply that you might take it for real.
Download from PlayStore
Download as APK