Camera is one of the most important things of any smartphone nowadays and taking great photos is as important as keeping a smartphone. Mostly, the default camera apps provided with the phone lack many important functions. To fill the gap of these functions, people use many different editing apps. Some phones have their built in editors, but they are very basic so they mostly go to PlayStore and download some apps. Camera 720 is one of the best editors and first choice for more than a million people around the world. It has all that you need to turn your ordinary photo into a great masterpiece.
- Camera 720 was developed and release on PlayStore by Andy Dufresne
- Its download size is approximately 8.1MB.
- It requires minimum of Android 2.3.3 to run.
- The current version available for the app on PlayStore is 1.3.7
- The app is free to download.
- The Camera 720 app has many amazing features that are very easy to master for anyone. The best function that you will come around in the app is the Auto Enhance feature; it just automatically adjusts everything about the image – from filling in some light and making your face glows up in dark photos.
- After that, there are some really great effects. Choose them one by one and see which one suits your photo and makes it better. There are some default effects but the user can also purchase more within the app. The fun thing about this app is the stickers that one can put all over your pic as many as you want to make it cooler.
- After that, there are some fixing tools like cropping, color balancing, red eye reduction, brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness.
- You also get the draw feature to draw over the photo, which you could use to sign an autograph over your image or make moustaches on faces.
- If you are a selfie lover, then tools like whiten, blemish, and blur are your ultimate editing weapon in this app.
How to use Camera 720
- Once you open the app, you will see the main screen where you will find three options: take a photo and edit, edit the most recent photo, or choose one from the gallery and edit. Choose your option and once you have a photo, you are all set to edit it.
- There are many editing features available for your photos ranging from auto enhance to blur. All the effects are lined horizontally on the bottom and one can easily navigate through them.
- Just apply your effects and once done with the editing, your photo is saved to your phone.
Everyone who takes a photo surely needs an editing tool to make the photo a perfect one. In the field of editing on Android devices, Camera 720 is among the leaders with more than a million downloads.
Download from PlayStore
Download as APK