Quickoffice is a free app for android devices that let you view, create and edit Microsoft office documents like power point, excel, word and etc. Aside from office files it also let you view PDF files. For quick and easy access to files and to edit them from your android tablet or phone you need to connect Google drive to Quickoffice for cloud storage. You can also store files in Google drive account and access them while offline on android devices.
Since its release in September 2013 for android devices it’s been continuously upgraded. Quickoffice 188.8.131.520 is its latest version. It brings overall performance improvement with bug fixes. Also if Google drive app is already installed then Google Docs, Sheets, and slide files automatically open in that app from quickoffice.
Quickoffice for Android 184.108.40.2060 is available on the Google Play Store to download. We also provide direct link to download and if you are just looking for APK files, scroll down to get our tutorial for installation. First let’s go through its features for Android users
Quickoffice for Android
This is a free app from Google for android users. So with Quickoffice and Google account you can
- View, create and edit Microsoft files like word, Excel, Power point files
- Reach files in Google drive and on your android device
- View and annotate PDF files
- Share files through previously shared Google Drive folders
- Attach files to emails
Download links for Quickoffice 220.127.116.110 Android APK
GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
Download APK file for Quick office from here: Google Play Store Link
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store. Click below given direct link to download directly.
Direct Link to Quickoffice 18.104.22.1680.0 APK
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install Quickoffice for Android APK file manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download APK file from the link given under Direct Link above on your computer . File will be named as “Quickoffice 22.214.171.1240.0 apk“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy Quickoffice 126.96.36.1990.0 APK file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where APK is located.
- When you will tap on Quickoffice 188.8.131.520.0 APK file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now new QUICKOFFICE for ANDROID app is installed in your mobile.
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!