Adobe Flash player is plugin that is required in to display and regenerate Flash media on sites. Most of the operating systems, smartphones and gadgets support this player. It is a free app for android devices. It enables the users to view flash based apps on their smartphones, also help users to watch videos and play games on android devices. In order to fix many problems and improve its performance to become more compatible and easy to use Adobe Inc. is continuously up grading this app. latest update that is released is Flash Player 22.214.171.124.
Since adobe Inc. is no longer placing its products on Google Play Store so Flash Player is no longer available there to download. Still, android users require flash player to view videos, play games, run certain apps and many more. For this you can get flash player directly from Adobe website or if you require APK then follow our below given tutorial. First let’s take a quick look at its certain features
Adobe Flash Player Features
- Supports wide range of image formats including GIF, JPEG, and PNG.
- Offers better security and privacy controls.
- Works with many formats, including XML, JSON, AMF and SWF.
- Plays mp3, FLV, PNG, JPEG, GIF. RTMP, etc.
- Webcam support.
- Video decoding.
- Absolutely free.
- Created both for basic customers and experts.
- Easy to use.
Download links for Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 Android APK
Since you can not download it from Google Play Store, we are providing it for you. Click below given link to download directly.
Direct Link to Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 0 APK
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install Quickoffice for Android APK file manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download APK file from the link given under Direct Link above on your computer . File will be named as “Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206.0 apk“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11.0 apk file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where APK is located.
- When you will tap on Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168.0 apk file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now new Flash Player for ANDROID app is installed in your mobile.
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!