About a moth ago Apple released 3.1 Firmware update at its Rock and Roll event and then again Apple has released another update of iphone OS 3.1.2 today which includes some bug fixes and improvements such as:
- Not waking up from sleep
- Network service interruption
- Occasional crash during video stream
If you want to update your iPhone to 3.1.2 Firmware then you can do this by just plugging-in your iPhone to iTunes and clicking “Check for Updates”
IF you are using jailbroken and unlock iPhones, then it is suggested you to keep yourself away from it for now, until we get some news from iPhone Dev-Team.
Here are the direct download links for iPhone 3.1.2 Firmware.
Download iPhone 3.1.2 Firmware
- iPhone1,1_3.1.2_7D11_Restore.ipsw (iPhone 2G)
- iPhone1,2_3.1.2_7D11_Restore.ipsw (iPhone 3G)
- iPhone2,1_3.1.2_7D11_Restore.ipsw (iPhone 3GS)