You can watch live TV and can download programs to watch later with BBC iPlayer. It is afree app and it is most recommended to watch programs over the Wi Fi to save mobile network data. It gives the most smooth video streaming playback on android devices. It has been recently updated with bug fixes for Android 4.4 KitKat users. BBC iPlayer for Android 188.8.131.52 is available on Google Play Store to download.
BBC iPlayer for Android:
It has many advance features of which some are:
- Watch live TV.
- Use Wi Fi and Cellular networks to watch.
- You can download programs to watch them later.
- You can get list of Featured and popular programs.
- You can also find schedule for upcoming programs.
To improve video streaming playback on Android Devices BBC Media Player has been developed. It is installed separately from Google Play Store.
Download BBC iPlayer 184.108.40.206 ANDROID APK
1: From Google Play Store
You can download BBC iPlayer 220.127.116.11 APK from Google Play Store (Download).
2: Direct Download
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store get it from here. (Download BBC iPlayer 18.104.22.168 APK).
Steps to manually Install BBC iPLAYER 22.214.171.124.0 APK on your android phones:
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install BBC iPlayer for Android APK file using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download APK file from the link given under Direct Link above on your computer . File will be named as “BBC iPlayer 126.96.36.199.0 APK“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy BBC iPlayer 188.8.131.52.0 APK file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where APK is located.
- When you will tap on BBC iPlayer 184.108.40.206.0 APK file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now new BBC iPLAYER for ANDROID app is installed in your mobile.
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!