Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. You can access to any file you save to your Dropboxfrom all your computers, iPhone, iPad and androiddevices. With this app you can take everything that matters to you with you. You can read your docs or go through your albums when you’re out. Share your photos and videos saved in dropbox in just couple taps. If you accidently lost your Android device somewhere your data is always safe inDropbox.
Its latest version is released recently. Dropbox 18.104.22.168.0 brings improvement in overall performance along with bug fixes.
Dropbox for Android 22.214.171.124 is available on Google play store to download. We also provide direct link to download and if you are just looking for APK files, scroll down to get our tutorial for installation. First let’s go through its features for Android users.
Dropbox for Android:
It is the highly recommended app to back up your data. Pictures, Videos are automatically sync with your Dropbox account if you install the Dropbox app on yourandroid phone or tablet. It will provide you following features
- Save your photos and videos to your Dropbox.
- Share your saved photos and docs with family and friends.
- You always have your stuff with yourself, no matter wherever you are.
- Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox
- Edit your docs in Dropbox.
Download Dropbox 126.96.36.199 ANDROID APK:
1: From Google Play Store
Download APK file for 8 Ball Pool 2.2.8 from here: (Download).
2: Direct Download
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store get it from here. (Download DropBox APK).
STEPS TO INSTALL DROPBOX 188.8.131.52 MANUALLY
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install Dropbox for Android APK file manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download APK file from the link given above under Direct Link above on your computer . File will be named as “Dropbox_184.108.40.206 APK” “. When youdownload it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy Dropbox_220.127.116.11 APK file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where APK is located.
- When you will tap on APK file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now newnew DROPBOX for ANDROID app is installed in your mobile.
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!