Netflix is subscription service for watching TV serials and movies on your smart phones. Netflix members can get free app and can instantly watch unlimited TV series and Movies on their mobile. One can also enjoy one month free trial just by signing up.
Its latest update Netflix 188.8.131.52 now supports Android 4.4. Some bug fixes are also done and on the new Nexus 7HD, this version requires all Android 4.3 system updates to be installed.
Netflix for Android 3.0.2 is available on the Google Play Store to download. We also provide direct link to download if you are just looking for APK files, scroll down to get ourtutorial for installation. First let’s go through its features for Android users
Netflix for Android:
- You can watch unlimited TV shows and movies at any time with Netflix and if you get its membership then you can have an access to thousands of TV shows and movies at the lowest monthly cost.
- You can browse to select among thousands of new shows/episodes updated regularly.
- You can rate your favorite dramas or movies and Netflix in response will suggest according to your choice.
- Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone.
- Netflix also facilitates you to resume your video if you switch your device.
Download Netflix 3.0.2 ANDROID APK:
1: From Google Play Store
Download APK file for Netflix 3.0.2 from here (Download).
2: Direct Download
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store get it from here. (Download Netflix APK).
Manual Installation Guide for this Apk:
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install Netflix for Android APK file manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download APK file from the link given under Direct Link above on your computer . File will be named as “Netflix 3.0.2 Full Edition APK“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy Netflix 3.0.2 Full Edition APK file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where APK is located.
- When you will tap on Netflix 3.0.2 Full Edition APK file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now new NETFLIX for ANDROID app is installed in your mobile.
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!