In the latest up gradation of WhatsApp some common bugs are fixed and also overall performance of the app is enhanced. WhatsApp 2.11.150 for Android is available for download on Google Play Store. It is amongst the famous apps available on Google Play Store. You can use this via your 3G and Wi Fi or you can only select Wi Fi settings option to save your network data.
Now share small videos with your F & F using this WhatsApp Android App. It is available for free use for one year. After that its charges for use is $0.99/year.
For those who couldn’t download it from Google Play Store we have tutorial for manual download. First review the new characters available in this release.
New Features offered by WhatsApp 184.108.40.206:
Mention below are some new features offered in this release
- Bug fixes
- Sending and receiving of audios and videos are improved.
- Android ART is not supported before Android 4.4.1
- Minor fixes for Android 4.4
- Several translation fixes and advancements.
- Some problems with Samsun galaxy S4 are addressed.
Why to Prefer WhatsApp:
- Use Whatsapp to send unlimited messages to your friends with WhatsApp. It means NO HIDDEN COST. You just have to pay your internet connection charges.
- MULTIMEDIA facility is available to send audios, videos.
- You can chat in GROUPS.
- No charges either National or International. Just two people needed WhatsApp installed to stay in touch.
- WhatsApp uses your phone number so there is no need to remember usernames or pins.
- WhatsApp is always connected so no need to log in or out.
- WhatsApp use your address book to automatically connect with your contacts. Contact with whatsApp messenger will automatically displayed.
- If you turn off your mobile WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them.
- You can share location, exchange contacts, and do many more activities.
DOWNLOAD WhatsApp 2.11.150 Android APK
Download APK file for WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 from here: (Download from Google play store)
For those who couldn’t download it from Google Play Store. Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install WhatsApp for Android APK file using a file manager in Android smartphones.
Step to Install WHATSAPP for Android 18.104.22.168 APK on your Smartphones:
- First of all download APK file on your computer ( Download ). File will be named as “WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 APK“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 APK file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where APK is located.
- When you will tap on WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 APK file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now new WhatsApp for ANDROID app is installed in your mobile.
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!