YouTube, a video sharing web site on which users can upload, share, comment and view any video. It is the largest video sharing site in the world and second largest search engine in world. YouTube app for android let you enjoy YouTube fun on your mobiles. Many updates have also been released to improve the app performance. YouTube for android 5.3.28 is recently released upgraded version. This version introduces many new features. It will provide you videos and playlist together in search results. In some UI changes, tabs have also been added on videos and playlist for activity. Many bug fixes, especially a fix for the cast icon appearing over the player when Bluetooth is connected, and improvement in overall performance is done.
YouTube for Android 5.3.28 is available on the Google Play Store to download. We also provide direct link to download and if you are just looking for APK files, scroll down to get our tutorial for installation. First let’s go through its features for Android users
YouTube for Android
YouTube is all around you. Either you want to show your talent, learn anything, or want to share with your friends, do it with YouTube. Check your favorite and playlists from all around the world on your fingertips. Let’s look at some more features.
- Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
- Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
- Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
- Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
- Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
Download links for YouTube 5.3.28 Android APK
GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
Download APK file of Youtube from here: Google Play Store Link
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store. Click below given direct link to download directly.
Direct Download Link to Youtube APK
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install Youtube for Android APK file manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download APK file from the link given under Direct Link above on your computer . File will be named as “YouTube 220.127.116.11 apk“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy YouTube 18.104.22.168 apk file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where APK is located.
- When you will tap on YouTube 22.214.171.124 apk file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now new Youtube for ANDROID app is installed in your mobile.
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!