We are Providing Here a detailed tutorial of rooting yourSamsung Galaxy S GT-I9000through CF-Root Andinstall ClockworkMod Recovery in it.
Before we Begin with This process Remember Important Precautions you need to take.
- Completely charge your phone.
- You will lose your Data during this process, to learn how to create back up of yourphone’s data click here.
- Enable USB DEBUGGING in developers option, to learn more about this Click here.
- Drivers must be installed completely to work flawlessly through the whole process, To learn about drivers installation click here.
1. Download Odin V.1.85 and install it in your PC and launch the application.
2. Download Galaxy S Root & CWM RecoveryPackage and Extract this file.
3. Now Turn Off Your phone and Reboot in Download Mode, To do this Press Home+volume down and then Press Power button while holding previous 2 button pressed. Keep these button pressed till you see Android Robot onyour screen.
4. Now connect your Phone to PC via USB CABLE, and wait till ID:COM box turns Yellow in main ODIN interference on your screen.
5. Click “PDA” on main ODIN interference and choose the file with the name of “cf-root-xx_oxa_jw4-v4.4-cwm3rfs.tar” file in Galaxy S Root folder you downloaded and extracted in step 2. Wait for ODIN to load this file.After that Also check the “auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” boxes and then click “start”. Make sure the “Re-partition” and ” Flash Lock” are unchecked otherwise you might brick your phone.
6. Wait for the Process to be completed and your phone will restart. Now you have completely rooted your Samsung Galaxy S I9000 withClockworkMod Recovery Installed.