ES file explorer provides you total control over your phone’s management comfortably. This easy to use app let you cut, copy, rename, search, delete and explore the features of your phone’s file and folders. You can also create new folders. ESfile explorer also provides you direct access to your application manager. ES File Explorer will manage your files by their functions just as Local, Bluetooth, LAN, and FTP e.g. you can go through the folders of your online WordPress blog distantly using ES FileExplorer’s FTP function. It provides you wide range of customization options which include theme & layout settings, showing and hiding tabs option. You can also classify files by name, type, size, or time modified. ES file explorer comes with countless features for your android device and it is rated as one of the best resource management tools in android market. Before over viewing updates let’s take a quick look at its features for android.
ES File Explorer for Android
These are some glaring features for your android device
- File Manager: Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
- Application Manager : Categorizes, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
- Remote File Manager: When enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support : Allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
- Built-in: Viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
- Text viewers and editors
- Supports: Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
- Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
- Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device — includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
- Cache Cleaner and Auto-start manager: Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
- Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
To improve its performance it has been up graded from time to time. Its latest edition released is v184.108.40.206. This edition comes with boosted cloud upload speed and bug fixes.
ES File Explorer for android v3.1.03 is available on Google Play Store to download. We are also providing you Direct Link and if you are just looking for APK files, scroll down to get our tutorial for installation.
Download ES File Explorer .apk v3.1.03
GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
Download APK file of Traffic Racer from here: Google Play Store Link
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store. Click below given direct link to download directly.
Direct Download Link to ES File Explorer APK
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install ES File Explorer for Android APK filemanually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download APK file from the link given under Direct Link above on your computer . File will be named as “ES File Explorer_3.1.0.apk“. When youdownload it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy ES File Explorer_3.1.0.apk file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where APK is located.
- When you will tap on ES File Explorer_3.1.0.apk file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now new Es File Explorer File Manager for ANDROID is installed in your mobile.
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!