Foursquare is a free app that will assist you and your friends to enjoy full of any place. While on the go discover new locations with it, share and save the places you have visited. It will also give recommendations to you for your next plans depending upon your, your friends and people around you locations. Over 40 million peoples are using it now for their hangout plans. You just need to log-in to enjoy its feature and if you don’t have its account then this app also supports face book log-in. This app is continuously being updated for batter performance. Foursquare 2014.01.16 is its latest version released in January 2014. In this version now you can find what a place is notable for- is it trendy, romantic or have some great value. It also has fix for scroll bug, updated localizations.
Foursquare for Android 2014.01.16 is available on the Google Play Store to download. We also provide direct link to download and if you are just looking for APK files, scroll down to get our tutorial for installation. First let’s go through its features for Android users
Whether you’re setting off on a trip around the world, coordinating a night out with friends, or trying to pick out the best dish at your local restaurant, Foursquare is the perfect companion.
Foursquare for Android
Either you are setting off on a world tour, going out on night with friends, or trying to pick best dish at your local restaurant, foursquare is your perfect companion. Let’s see what its features that will help you are,
- Gives instant recommendations when you open the app, like breakfast spots in the morning, dinner after a movie, or sights if you’re traveling in a new place
- See where friends visits, and when they’re close to you
- Easily search for “Thai,” “park,” or “brunch”
- Get directions, menus, hours, photos, and more
- Make OpenTable reservations within the app
- Get tips from friends, top publications and brands
- Keep track of where you’ve been
- Like or dislike places and leave tips for friends
- Save places to your to-do list
- We learn your tastes the more you check in
Download links for Foursquare 2014.01.16 Apk
GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
Download APK file of Foursquare from here: Google Play Store Link
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store. Click below given direct link to download directly.
Direct Download Link to Foursquare APK
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install Foursquare for Android APK file manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download APK file from the link given under Direct Link above on your computer . File will be named as “Foursquare 2014.01.16.0 apk“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy Foursquare 2014.01.16.0 apk file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where APK is located.
- When you will tap on Foursquare 2014.01.16.0 apk file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now new Foursquare for ANDROID app is installed in your mobile.
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!