There is no best way to search on your android device other than Google search. Google search is a smart app for your android devices that let you search for material on Google. Along with it you can find contacts, apps and files on your device. And latest edition addsGoogle now – a tool that provide you the right information at the right time.
This app is fast and simple to use. You just need to load up it and Stat typing in the search box or use microphone to make search. Google will autocomplete your searches based on your search history and other factors. It suggests the results in the same way that we all are used to from Google, and that’s about it. It also helps you to find out things on your device such as apps, contacts, settings, calendar, music and much more. It has clear interface that makes it more easy to use.
In new versions Google Search adds Google now tool. This feature designed to give you information you are looking for along with its presentation at the right time. For Android 4.1+ new version adds support for cricket, reminders for chain, and ‘OK Google” hotwords for German and French.
Google Search is available on the Google Play Store to download for free. We also provide direct link to download and if you are just looking for APK files, scroll down to get our tutorial for installation. First let’s go through its features for Android devices.
Google Search for Android:
Google Search app for Android: The fastest, easiest way to find what you need on the web and on your device.
- Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
- Use your voice to search and more
- Get personalized results based on your location
- Google Now gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more.
Download Google Search v3.2.1 .apk:
GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
Download APK file of Google Search from here:Google Play Store Link
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store. Click below given direct link to download directly.
Direct Download Link to Google Search .apk
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install Google Search for Android .apk file manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download .apk file from the Direct link given above. File will be named as “Google Search_3.2.1 .apk“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy Google Search_3.2.1 .apk file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where .apk is located.
- When you will tap on Google Search_3.2.1 .apk file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now Google Search for ANDROID is installed in your mobile. Enjoy it…
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!