Many of you are already joined Google+ and many are waiting for invitation to join it so today I’m going to tell you how to hide your friends circle from other’s to view, Google always give importance to privacy andGoogle+ also has some very decent privacy options.
Many people do not want show some certain circle’s to other and also to general public so its very good option for them and it can help them avoiding stalkers.
How to Hide Friends in Google+ Circles
See the simple steps below to hide your Google+ circles:
- Go to Google+ Profile.
- Click on the blue “Edit Profile” button.
- On the left side of the page, under your profile photo, click on the Circles box.
- Uncheck both the options: “Show people in” and “Show people who have added you to circles”.
- Click the blue ‘Save’ button.
- Now click on “Done Editing”.
Now you’r friend circle is hide from general public or from what ever you want to hide.