Samsung has Just Released update to Galaxy Note N7000 Jelly Bean. The updated firmware is JPLSB Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware from Samsung for Galaxy Note N7000. Many Users can update their phones to this firmware via KIES but if you haven’t got update in your region via Samsung KIES you can still update your phone to this Firmware manually.
We are presenting Simple and Risk Free Method to update your phone to this firmware. It involves simple flashing of your phone and install JPLSB Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
- Release: March 2013
- Firmware Name: JPLSB
- Android Version: 4.1.2
- PDA: N7000JPLSB
- CSC: N7000OJPLSA
Before beginning with the process, Take care of few things.
- Your phone’s Drivers must be installed completely in your PC, to learn more about Drivers installation click here.
OR if you are still facing trouble download ADK PACKAGE and intall it in your PC. This package contains all necessary drivers of all android phones.
- Make sure your phone’s battery is completely charged.
- Back up all your important data to learn about back up click here.
- Enable USB DEBUGGING mode in developers option, to learn how to enable USB DEBUGGING click here.
1. Download Odin V.1.85 and install it in your PC and launch the application.
2. Download JPLSB Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
3. Now Turn Off Your phone and Reboot in Download Mode, To do this Press Home+volume down and then Press Power button while holding previous 2 button pressed. Keep these button pressed till you see Android Robot on your screen.
4. Now connect your Phone to PC via USB CABLE, and wait till ID:COM box turns Yellow in main ODIN interference on your screen.
5. Now on main Odin interference
Click “PDA” and select file with “code” in its name. These files will be present in the location where you have extracted the downloaded files in step 2.
Also check the “auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” boxes.
6. Now click “start” and wait for program to Complete its Task. After finishing your phone will restart.
You now have the Latest Version of Jelly bean on your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. Enjoy and Give us your Feedback.