Lastest ThinkBridge Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM Is now available for Samsung Galaxy S I9000. It is One of the Highest performance and an appealing UI Custom ROM available based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and CyanogenMod (CM10.1) code. We are Providing here a detailed Guidance for Installing ThinkBridge ROM on Your Samsung Galaxy S.
Few Features of ThinkingBridge Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM Are:
- CyanogenMod FileManager
- DSP Manager
- Trebuchet Launcher
- ThinkingBridge Wallpapers App
- ThinkingBridge Welcome App
- Theme Engine Support
- Parition Info
- CPU Settings (Change Governor, Min/Max CPU freq., scheduler)
- Koush’s Superuser App
- New Custom Toggles (Favourite contact, Clock toggle, Fast Charge, Pie, Quick record, Quiet hours, Screenshot, Signal, Sleep, Sound state, USB tether, WiFi tether, Current user)
- Custom Camera features
You Need to Follow 3 major Steps To install this ROM in your Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000.
- Root Your Samsung Galaxy S. To learn How To Root Your Samsung Galaxy S click here.
- Install Custom Recovery In You Samsung Galaxy S. To learn How to Install Custom Recovery In your Phone click here.
- Install ThinkBridge ROM Using Custom Recovery.
Once You are Done with Rooting and Installing Custom Recovery on your Device. Its Time to Install ThinkBridge Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM On your Phone.
- Download ThinkBridge Android 4.2.2 ROM for Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000.
- Now Connect your phone to PC via USB CABLE and transfer the downloaded file in the internal memory or SD card of your phone. Remember not to put this file in Phone memory.
- Now disconnect your phone and Reboot it into Recovery Mode , To do this Hold Home+volume up +power button for few seconds till your phone shows Android Robot on your screen.
- Use Volume Keys to Navigate in recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode Perform Full data wipe first by selecting data wipe option.
- Then Scroll down to “Flash Zip from SD card” and press power button to select this option. Once you select this option , in the following screen select the file you transferred from PC to your SD card or internal memory. Confirm the Installation and then wait till it completes.
- After installation Completes , navigate to “+++++Go Back” and then select “reboot system now”. Your phone will Reboot, This might take few minutes.
You Now have Latest ThinkBridge Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM installed In your Phone.