In this tutorial I’ll be guiding you through the step by step guide on how to jailbreak iphone 3GS3.1.3 Firmware
using latest Pwnage tool 3.1.3 which was just released by iPhone Dev Team.
Before you start with it here is what you’ll need in this guide.
- iTunes 9
- Pwnage Tool 3.1.3
- Original iPhone 3GS OS 3.1 Firmware File
How to Jailbreak iPhone 3GS 3.1 Firmware:
- Download and Install iTunes 9 from Apple site.
- Make complete backup of your iPhone.
- Download Original iPhone 3.1
Firmware using the links provided in this post.
- Download Pwnage Tool 3.1 and select
iPhone 3GS from device list.
- Now Pwnage tool will automatically detect original
firmware file which you downloaded in Step 3, if it can’t then browse it manually.
- Click Next and then Choose Yes and then on another dialogue box Choose no, if you aren’t using Contract iPhone. Choosing No will let you unlock your iPhone and use it with any SIM
- Now Pwnage Tool 3.1 will start building custom IPSW file.
- Once done, click Yes and then click Next.
- Now Open iTunes 9 and choose your
iPhone 3GS from the devices list on left side now press Alt/Option key and then click on Restore and browse the Custom made iPhone 3.1
firmware now choose Open.
- Now relax back until iTunes updates your iPhone to 3.1
After completing the entire above steps your
iPhone 3GS 3.1
Firmware is completely Jailbroken and you can now Unlock it to use with any SIM/Carrier.