MOTO X was the first smartphone by Google after acquiring Motorola with customization feature through which any one can order their own personalized phone. This smartphone has Qualcomm Dual-core 1.7ghz krait processor, 2 GB RAM, 10 MP autofocus Camera, Adreno 320 GPU, 2200 mAh battery and Amoled capacitive 16m colors touch screen.
As US cellular carrier like sprint, At&t and version has locked smartphone MOTO X bootloader so many people cannot root it. So for those who couldn’t root it we are presenting the easiest way to root MOTO X. This method is developed by XDA developer talented expertise. It is a small app via which you can get excess to MOTO X root without unlocking bootloader. This method works with all MOTO X versions.
Before rooting MOTO X you need to check certain things and that are:
- Check mobile battery. It should be at least 60% filled.
- Take back up your all contacts, data, apps as you can lost your data while rooting. So be careful and save them.
- Save back up for all your contacts, sms and app because during installation your stored data will erase, Click here to learn how to backup your data.
- USB drivers of phone must be installed. If they are not installed you can install them from Samsung official Kies, to learn more about usb drivers click here.
- Switch on USB debugging mode in your phone, to learn click here.
- You must have any file explorer e.g: Astro File Manager or Es File Explorer, already installed in your phone, if you don’t have then download and install it from Google play store.
ROOT MOTO X (for all versions)
Follow our stepwise guide carefully to root your MOTO X
- Download correct .apk file version according to your phone model from here.
- Now plug your moto x with the Pc and transferred the .apk file you just download from the link given above to your mobile internal storage main root folder ( you can do it by using copy & paste options).
- Head to Settings > Personal > Security > Device Administration and Check Unknown Sources On.
- Open file manager you have already installed in your phone and navigate to the .apk root file we downloaded in step 1.
- Install this .apk file by tapping on it & let the installation process finished.
- After the installation process finished wait for the device to reboot it can be 2 – 3 times.
- When your moto x smartphone starts after reboot, download & install SuperSu.
Congratulations! if you have followed all steps correctly then, Now you have fully rooted Moto X phone enjoy, if you face any kind of problem in rooting please feel free to contact us by commenting in the comment section below.