Today we are bringing easiest one click root method forSamsung infuse 4G in stepwise tutorial. It was released in 2011 for at&t customers and it was identical to GALAXY SII that’s why it is very difficult nowadays to find its rooting method. So we are especially for you bringing the easiest one click root method for Samsung infuse 4g in a stepwise tutorial form.
Samsung infuse 4g was introduced in 2011 for AT&T and it was similar to GALAXY SII. Samsung infuse 4g has 4.55 inch super amoled screen with 207 ppi, 1.2 GHz cortex – A8 CPU and 8 mega pixel rear view camera. All these features make it much attractive for users. It first comes out with Android Froyo and later with the help of updates it could be updated to Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
If you want to enjoy SAMSUNG INFUSE 4g to its full extent then you need to root it first. But it is no more now in the main smartphones stream so it is difficult to find it’s rooting method. So that’s why we are providing you the easiest rooting method.
Before rooting you need to check and assure:
- Your phone must be at least 67% charge. As if your phone shut down while rooting then it could brick.
- Take back up of all your contacts, data, apps and other necessary information as there
are chances that it would delete while rooting.
- Check that if your computer has already installed USB drivers for this phone or not. IF you do not have, then read our post How to Install Usb Drivers.
- Switch on USB Debugging mode on your phone. If you don’t know how to switch it on then read our related post, Enable Usb Debugging.
- Your phone must have any file explorer installed or you can download & install Es File Explorer from Google play store or from our direct link.
One Click Root Samsung SGH-I997 Infuse 4g
Follow our step by step instructions to root your mobile.
Step1: First of all download Framaroot apk v1.9.1 in your mobile or PC
Step 2: If you have downloaded this file in your PC then connect your mobile with PC via USB cable and copy/paste this file in main folder of your internal storage (SD card).
Step 3: Now use file explorer to navigate and run this file and if phone ask then allow unknown sources.
Step 4: Open framaroot from app drawer.
Step 5: Then select SuperSu and install it.
Step 6: Now select any among Sam, Frodo, Legolas & Aragoran exploits.
Step 7: After that follow all instructions appear on screen and complete the process.
CONGRATULATION!! Your phone is now completely rooted.
If you face any difficulty then do contact us via comments. We will try to solve your difficulty