The first and the foremost thing that most of the smartphone users do to their smartphones is, no doubt rooting with which they get more freedom on their phones. Although rooting will give you more control over your smartphone but it also voids your phone’s warranty. However there are times/situations where you need your mobile phone’swarranty back. Don’t get panic in such situations, as there is a way to get back warranty and that is through unrooting your device. So if you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy S duos and in case you need it back in its original condition then follow our simple guide on how to unroot Samsung Galaxy S duosS7562.
Unrooting process assures that your device software must work as it did in its original form. In this post today, we will thoroughly guide you step wise on how to unrootSamsung Galaxy S duos. But before unrooting there are certain precautionary measurements you must need to take care of.
Disclaimer: This unrooting tutorial is particularly forSamsung Galaxy S duos. Don’t dare to try this guide on any other android device. Please also note that we are not responsible if anything happens to your device while doing unrooting process. However if you follow the instructions as it is, then it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged. Try this at your own risk. Now let’s consider pre-requisites
Before starting the unrooting process please bear in mind that
- Check your deice battery. It should be atleast 70% filled.
- Enable USB debugging mode in your device. [ Menu (app drawer) > Settings > Manage applications > Development > USB debugging – check box ]
- Device must be rooted
- Be sure to make a complete back up of your Stock ROM and Data.
- Download Galaxy S Duos USB drivers
How to unroot Galaxy S duos S7562 – Easy Guide
Carefully follow below mention instructions
- Then extract the downloaded file
- Connect your smartphone with your PC via USB cable
- Open the file “UnlockRoot.exe” and it will automatically find the device.
- Window will appear with Unroot option. Click “Unroot” and it will start unrooting yourGalaxy S duos S7652. (see image)
- Then follow onscreen instructions
- After all the process gets completed, reboot our phone and that’s done.
That’s all. Your device warranty is back. Hope so you will find our guide on how toUnroot Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 simple and helping. If you face any problem in following this method then do comment below in comment box. We will try to sort it out.