This is specially a good news for Samsung Galaxy S I9000 users , as this phone is not getting Official Jelly bean 4.3update so they can installAndroid 4.3 CM10.2 in their phones which is recently released and contain all the features of official jelly bean 4.3 and enjoy their Samsung Galaxy S I9000 with Latest jelly bean installed.
You Need to Follow 3 major Steps To install CyanogenMod 10.2 in your Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000.
- Root Your Samsung Galaxy S. To learn How To Root Your Samsung Galaxy S click here.
- Install Custom Recovery In You Samsung Galaxy S. To learn How to Install Custom Recovery In your Phone click here.
- Install CM10.2 Using Custom Recovery.
Before we begin the Installation Process , Keep this in Mind that the firmware we are providing here is exclusively for Samsung Galaxy S I9000 , we haven’t tested it on other variants.
Once You are Done with Rooting and Installing Custom Recovery on your Device. Its Time to Install CM10.2 On your Phone.
- Download CM 10.2 for Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000.
- Download GAPPS for Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000.
- Now Connect your phone to PC via USB CABLE and transfer the downloaded file in the internal memory or SD card of your phone. Remember not to put this file in Phone memory.
- Now disconnect your phone and Reboot it into Recovery Mode , To do this Hold Home+volume up +power button for few seconds till your phone shows Android Robot on your screen.
- Use Volume Keys to Navigate in recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode Perform Full data wipe first by selecting data wipe option.
- Then Scroll down to “Flash Zip from SD card” and press power button to select this option. Once you select this option , in the following screen select the file you transferred from PC to your SD card or internal memory.In this case the file name will be “Android 4.3 ROM.zip”. Confirm the Installation and then wait till it completes.
- Repeat the same Process for GAPPS downloaded in step 2.
- After installation Completes , navigate to “+++++Go Back” and then select “reboot system now”. Your phone will Reboot, This might take few minutes.
You Now have Latest Android 4.3 CyanogenMod 10.2 installed In your Phone.