Samsung Galaxy Star proS7262 is such a economical smartphone for all those users who don’t want their mobile to be burden on their pocket. This smartphone provide almost every feature that is today’s requirement in minimum cost. Samsung Galaxy Star pro has 1 GHz Cortex A5 processor, 512 RAM, 2 mega pixel rear camera, 1500 mAh capacity battery, 4.0 inch 223 ppi display.
After rooting any smart phone, first thing to do is install custom recovery as defaultrecovery does not provide a lot of features. So that’s why today we are providing youCWM (clockworkmod) 6 recovery installation guide. By following this guide you are able to install this outstanding recovery in your Galaxy Star pro Gt-S7262 and with its feature you can do any thing easily either you want to put custom ROM in your phone or need to take back up of your phone.
Check and assure certain points before installingCWM 6 Recovery:
- Your phone must be at least 60% charge. As if your phone shut down while rooting then your Samsung Galaxy Pro can brick.
- Check that your computer has already installed USB drivers for this phone. IF you do not have, then click here.
- Take back up of all your contacts, data, apps as there are chances that it will delete while rooting Click here.
- Switch on USB Debugging mode on your phone. If you don’t know how to switch it on then read our related post click here.
- Your phone must be rooted already, to root you phone click here.
- Download Odin3 v3.09 in your PC and extract it. Click here to download.
Now let’s start with CWM installation procedure.
Install ClockWorkMod Recovery
- First of all download CWM recovery 6 file.
- Then switch off your mobile. Press and hold volume down + home button + power keys. As soon as warning appear press volume up key to continue. With this you enter into download mode
- Now open odin3.exe in your PC ( already downloaded and extracted by you)
- Now connect your phone with PC via USB cable. ID:COM box turns blue in Odin. This blue box depicts that your device is correctly connected.
- Then select Recovery.tar.zip file by clicking on PDA tab in ODIN.
- Once file loaded then click on start.
- Flashing process will start now and when it will finish “ reset or pass” indication will appear in ODIN and your pone will reboot.
- CWM 6 recovery is now has been installed in your Galaxy Star Pro
- Now when you switch off your mobile and start it by pressing Volume up + Volume Down + Home Button + Power keys, your phone will take you to the CWM recoverymode.
If you are facing any problem in understanding it or any else then do comment us in comment box. And do remember to take back up of current ROM. Now you can flash zip files also.