New CyanogenMod 10.2 based on latest Android Jellybean 4.3 has been Released for HTC One. This ROM contains all the features offered by Google’s Official Android Jellybean 4.3 and working smoothly for HTC One. Also we have Carrier Specified version of this ROM so that you can enjoy Android Jellybean 4.3 on your HTC One before Official Release no matter where you are in the world.
How to Install CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 on your HTC ONE?
For Installing Android Revolution HD 3.0 You Need
- HTC ONE with Unlocked Bootloader. To know how to Unlock Bootloader of HTC ONE click here.
- Any Suitable Recovery Package Installed in your phone. To Know how to install Recovery Package in your HTC ONE click here.
CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 on your HTC ONE Method.[ For International Version]
1. Download cm-10.2-20130818-NIGHTLY-m7ul.zip. Don’t Extract this file.
2. Download boot.img.0.1. Extract this File and Remember location where you have extracted this file.
3. Now Connect your Phone to PC via USB cable.
4. Open Command Prompt In windows and using“cd” command navigate to folder where you have saved the extracted files you have downloaded inStep 2. Then Enter the following Command.
fastboot flash boot.img
Also While your Phone is Connected , Transfer the Files you downloaded in Step 1 with the name of Android Revolution HD 3.0 , to the internal Memory of your Phone or SD card. Remember not to put these files in Phone Memory.
5. Now Disconnect your phone , and Turn it off and wait for 20 secs. Now Reboot your phone in Bootloader Mode , to do this Power On your phone by Holding Volume down+Power button Simultaneously till you see Android Animation on your Screen. You are now in download mode , you need volume keys to navigate in download mode. On the Main screen of download mode press volume up or down button till you see “Recovery” option highlighted there, press power button to enter into Recovery mode.
6. In Recovery Mode choose option ” install zip from sdcard” after that Select “choose zip from sdcard” and then Select the “cm-10.2-20130818-NIGHTLY-m7ul.zip” file you downloaded and transferred in your phone. After Installation of these files choose option” Reboot now” in recovery Menu.
For Carrier Specified Versions Check out these links for your Desired ROM.