Exciting news for All SamsungGalaxy S3 users. We have a leaked version of New Android4.2.2 JDQ39 Jelly Bean ForSamsung Galaxy S3. The Samsung Mobiles has announced that this official update will be available in the first weeks of July but we are proud to announce that we have the fully working leaked version of this update.
Before we jump into the manual installation of this update first we will be glad to tell you some of the exciting new features that this new update will bring. Here is the list of those features.
- New lock screen adapted from Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Actionable notifications.
- New User interference features mostly like Samsung Galaxy S4.
- New voice control features for most of your basic tasks that you do on your phone like pause music , take pictures all these just by voice commands.
- New S- Voice Same as Samsung Galaxy S4.
- New smart switch Widget.
Let us know if you find more features in this update.
Now Before we begin installation. You must read these firmware details we are providing here.
Android Version: 4.2.2 – JDQ39 (Jelly Bean)
Region: Open Europe
Now take care of few things before we start main process.
- Your phone’s Drivers must be installed completely in your PC, to learn more about Drivers installation click here.
OR if you are still facing trouble download ADK PACKAGE and install it in your PC. This package contains all necessary drivers of all android phones.
- Make sure your phone’s battery is completely charged.
- Back up all your important data to learn about back up click here.
- Enable USB DEBUGGING mode in developers option, to learn how to enable USB DEBUGGING click here.
Now you are all step up to install this new amazing update in your Samsung Galaxy S3. Follow these lines you’ll be good.
- Download Firmware here.
- Now the above provided files includes ODIN Version 3.04. Extract installation files for ODIN and install it. After installation go to your programs and launch ODIN. Till this step make sure your phone is not connected to your computer.
- Now turnoff your phone and reboot it in download mode. To do this just pressHOME+POWER+VOLUME DOWN buttons while your phone is off and keep these buttons pressed till you see Download mode screen.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB CABLE and wait till you see a box previously yellow turned blue in main ODIN interference screen.
- Click “PDA” button on main ODIN interference screen and navigate to the files you downloaded in step 1 and add“I9300XXUFME7_I9300OXAFME7_I9300XXUFME7_HOME.tar.md5” files.
- Make sure re-partition box is NOT CHECKED.
- Now Click this “Flash” button and wait till everything finished and message appears on your computer screen. After that disconnect your phone and restart it normally.
- Enjoy New Jelly Bean on your Samsung Galaxy S3 and Give us your feedback.