Lastest CyanogenMod 10.1[CM 10.1] Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Is now available forSamsung Galaxy Note 2N7100. It is One of the Highest User Rated Custom ROM available. We are Providing here a detailed Guidance for Installing CM10.1on Your Samsung GalaxyNote 2.
You Need to Follow 3 major Steps To install CM10.1 in your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- Root Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100. To learn How To Root Your SamsungGalaxy Note 2 N7100 click here.
- Install Custom Recovery In You Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100. To learn How toInstall Custom Recovery In your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100. Click here.
- Install CM10.1 Using Custom Recovery.
Once You are Done with Rooting and Installing Custom Recovery on your Device. Its Time to InstallCM10.1 On your Phone.
Note: Since it is a nightly build, you may face some minor problems or in some cases your phone might not boot. You will have to reinstall stock firmware or any other stable custom ROM to fix.
- Download CM 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- Now Connect your phone to PC via USB CABLE and transfer the downloaded file in the internal memory or SD card of your phone. Remember not to put this file in Phone memory.
- Now disconnect your phone and Reboot it into Recovery Mode , To do this Hold Home+volume up +power button for few seconds till your phone showsAndroid Robot on your screen.
- Use Volume Keys to Navigate in recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode Perform Full data wipe first by selecting data wipe option.
- Then Scroll down to “Flash Zip from SD card” and press power button to select this option. Once you select this option , in the following screen select the file you transferred from PC to your SD card or internal memory. Confirm the Installation and then wait till it completes.
- After installation Completes , navigate to “+++++Go Back” and then select “reboot system now”. Your phone will Reboot, This might take few minutes.
You Now have Latest CyanogenMod 10.1 installed In your Phone.