LINE is a new messenger that let you call, message and share photos to others for free either from your smartphones, Tablets or PC’s.
LINE is a free communicating app that allows you to stay connected to your friends and family for free via calls and messages. Note that it will connect you to only those who use this app but you can make calls between different versions of LINE that is you can make call between Android and iPhone versions of it. To use this app you just need to register with your phone number or email address.
LINE comes with simple and stylish interface that not only looks good but it is easy to use. You can also attach stickers while messaging. When you got message on line, windows pops up over what you are currently doing. Call quality is better than other messengers like Skype or Viber etc.
Overall in terms of features and style this app seems fantastic and had great call quality that you would unable to find in other free voice chat apps. New features are added in last update. Now in LINE 4.1.2 Line call is added that is All LINE users in the supported regions who have registered their mobile phone number can make cheap domestic and international calls to landlines and mobile phones. Minor bug fixes and other small improvements are also made in recent update.
LINE 4.1.2 is available on the Google Play Store to download for free. We also provide direct link to download and if you are just looking for APK files, scroll down to get our tutorial for installation. First let’s take a quick look at its features for android:
LINE for Android:
- Video Calls – Now you can make Video Calls with LINE! Perfect for everything from talking with far away friends and family to holding business meetings.
- Free Voice Calls and Video Calls!
– If you have LINE on your iPhone, you can enjoy free, high quality voice calls and video calls whenever and wherever you are. Talk for as much as you like and best of all, it’s free!
– Free for international calls as well.
- Messages Delivered to You Quick!
Instead of taking time to email/sms your friends, use LINE’s message function to send messages easily with colorful icons, photos and even location information.
– Express yourself using stickers and emoji.
– Send photos and voice messages with ease.
– Available for PCs and smart-tablets
- Making Communication More Enjoyable and Convenient
With the Timeline feature, you can update your friends about what you’ve been doing lately using text, photos, movies, stickers and even location info. Don’t miss out on what your friends are posting, either!
- Find all your favorite characters in the Sticker Shop!
You’ll find hilarious and fun stickers featuring famous characters from all over the world!
- Android Devices: We recommend installing Android OS 2.1 or higher
Download LINE v4.1.2.apk:
GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
Download .apk file of LINE from here: Google Play Store Link
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store. Click below given direct link to download directly.
Direct Download Link to LINE .apk
If you want to download LINE for Nokia, PC, Blackberry,iPhone then see related post (Click here)
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install LINE for Android .apk file manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download .apk file from the Direct link given above. File will be named as “LINE_4.1.2.apk“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy LINE_4.1.2.apk file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where .apk is located.
- When you will tap on LINE_4.1.2.apk file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now LINE for ANDROID is installed in your mobile. Enjoy it…
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!