Samsung has Just Released update to Galaxy S2 I9100Jelly Bean. The updatedfirmware is XWLSJ Android4.1.2 Jelly Bean OfficialFirmware from Samsung for GS2 I9100. Many Users can update their phones to thisfirmware via KIES but if you haven’t got update in your region via Samsung KIES you can still update your phone to this Firmware manually.
We are presenting Simple and Risk Free Method to update your phone to this firmware. It involves simple flashing of your phone and install XWLSJ Android 4.1.2 Jelly BeanOfficial Firmware.
The Following Changes are present in this New Update.
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability
- Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- TouchWiz Nature UX
- Samsung’s S Cloud services
- New Lock screen With Many Customization Options
- New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
- 2 Home screen modes
- Free 50GB Dropbox Storage
- New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
- New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- Google Now
New XWLSJ Firmware Details
- PDA: I9100XWLSJ
- CSC: I9100OXXLS7
- Version: 4.1.2
METHOD TO UPGRADE YOUR PHONE MANUALLY
This method will not Root your device. It will simply Flash and install provided version of Firmware.
Before beginning with the process, Take care of few things.
- Your phone’s Drivers must be installed completely in your PC, to learn more about Drivers installation click here.
OR if you are still facing trouble download ADK PACKAGE and intall it in your PC. This package contains all necessary drivers of all android phones.
- Make sure your phone’s battery is completely charged.
- Back up all your important data to learn about back up click here.
- Enable USB DEBUGGING mode in developers option, to learn how to enable USB DEBUGGING click here.
1. Download Odin V.1.85 and install it in your PC and launch the application.
2. Download XWLSJ Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
3. Now Turn Off Your phone and Reboot in Download Mode, To do this Press Home+volume down and then Press Power button while holding previous 2button pressed. Keep these button pressed till you see Android Robot on your screen.
4. Now connect your Phone to PC via USB CABLE, and wait till ID:COM box turns Yellow in main ODIN interference on your screen.
5. Now on main Odin interference
Click “PDA” and select file with “code” in its name. These files will be present in the location where you have extracted the downloaded files in step 2.
Also check the “auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” boxes.
6. Now click “start” and wait for program to Complete its Task. After finishing your phone will restart.
You now have the Latest Version of Jelly bean on your Samsung Galaxy S2–I9100. Enjoy and Give us your Feedback.