Samsung has Just Released update to Galaxy S3 I9300 Jelly Bean. The updated firmware is XXEMB5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware from Samsung for GS3 I9300. Many Users can update their phones to this firmware via KIES but if you haven’t got update in your region via Samsung KIES you can still update your phone to this Firmware manually.
We are presenting Simple and Risk Free Method to update your phone to this firmware. It involves simple flashing of your phone and install XXEMB5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
The Following Changes are present in this New Update.
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
- Multi-View (Multi-Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
- Page Buddy
- New Gallery App (Same as in Note II)
- Notification Panel (Notification Panel can now be customized)
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled
- Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- Paper Artist App
- Group Cast App
METHOD TO UPGRADE YOUR PHONE MANUALLY
This method will not Root your device. It will simply Flash and install provided version of Firmware.
Before beginning with the process, Take care of few things.
- Your phone’s Drivers must be installed completely in your PC, to learn more about Drivers installation click here.
OR if you are still facing trouble download ADK PACKAGE and intall it in your PC. This package contains all necessary drivers of all android phones.
- Make sure your phone’s battery is completely charged.
- Back up all your important data to learn about back up click here.
- Enable USB DEBUGGING mode in developers option, to learn how to enable USB DEBUGGING click here.
1. Download Odin V.1.85 and install it in your PC and launch the application.
2. Download XXEMB5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
3. Now Turn Off Your phone and Reboot in Download Mode, To do this Press Home+volume down and then Press Power button while holding previous 2 button pressed. Keep these button pressed till you see Android Robot on your screen.
4. Now connect your Phone to PC via USB CABLE, and wait till ID:COM box turns Yellow in main ODIN interference on your screen.
5. Now on main Odin interference
Click “PDA” and select file with “code” in its name. These files will be present in the location where you have extracted the downloaded files in step 2.
Also check the “auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” boxes.
6. Now click “start” and wait for program to Complete its Task. After finishing your phone will restart.
You now have the Latest Version of Jelly bean on your Samsung galaxy S3-I9300. Enjoy and Give us your Feedback.