My boy! is one of the famous Game Boy advance (GBA) emulators among Android users. The emulator comes with many dandy features. It brings option to save and load your game anytime you want and also gives you the rights to control frame rates along with overall speed of the game. These options are just like cheats for hardcore GBA fans as these options serve more as lifesaving cheats.
My boy! GBA emulator allows two devices to connect together means it let you enjoy multiplayer games with your friend. Also my boy emulator tries hardest to use minimum of your pone battery.
My Boy! GBA emulator controls are entirely customizable. You can change the location and size of the buttons as you want. Also you can turn on the options in the settings that enable you to press two buttons simultaneously – it will make things little easier. Gamers who love putting in cheats definitly like My Boy emulator as the emulator can support cheat files for all games.
My boy! GBA emulator has both paid and free versions available at Google Play Store. Free version does not support options like custom saves etc. For all devoted GBA fans we recommend free version of this app as they would not use many of the custom options. Any how you can get any of the versions you want from Google Play Store. (If you do not have Google play store on your device, click here to get it). You can also get free version from the link given below and if you are just looking for APK files, scroll down to get our tutorial for installation. First let’s go through MY Boy! GBA emulator features for Android devices.
My Boy! GBA Emulator Features:
- Save progress at ANY TIME and return back to it instantly (through emulator’s menu)
- Fast-forward with speed greater than 2x (up to 16x).
- Have multiple lines of codes in a single cheat.
- Have gyroscope/tilt sensor emulation through your Android’s motion sensors!
- Link up as a server with your friend (the other side as a client, which is allowed on the free version).
- Create multiple screen-layout profiles.
- Fastest emulation. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips on medium-end devices.
- Excellent game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
- Saves your battery as much as possible.
- Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
- Enter GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
- High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
- IPS/UPS ROM patching
- OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
- Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
- On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
- A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
- External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
- Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
- Create and switch to different key-mapping profiles.
- Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
Download My Boy! Free GBA emulator v1.5.24.apk:
GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
Download APK file of My Boy! Free from here:Google Play Store Link
(Note: If you want to download paid version of this app from Google Play Store then Click here )
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store. Click below given direct link to download directly.
Direct Download Link to My Boy! Free .apk
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install My Boy! Free for Android .apk file manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download .apk file from the Direct link given above. File will be named as “My Boy! Free_1.5.24.apk“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy My Boy! Free_1.5.24.apk file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where .apk is located.
- When you will tap on My Boy! Free_1.5.24.apk file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now My Boy! Free for ANDROID is installed in your mobile. Enjoy it…
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!