Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100 comes with stunning 4.8in display and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, On top of its Android credentials, this camera also gets a 21x optical zoom, 16-megapixel sensor and 1080p video recording. And of course there’s the Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity, Now you can easily Root your Galaxy Camera EK-GC100 with Framaroot once click root method, follow our step by step guide to Root.
Warning: Rooting will void Warranty, See Warranty terms & Conditions before you begin with Rooting Process. The software provided in this tutorials are not my developments, so if anything goes Wrong i will not be responsible for that.
Before beginning with the process, Take care of few things.
- Your phone’s Drivers must be installed completely in your PC, to learn more about Drivers installation click here.
OR if you are still facing trouble download ADK PACKAGE and install it in your PC. This package contains all necessary drivers of all android phones.
- Make sure your phone’s battery is completely charged.
- Back up all your important data to learn about back up click here.
- Enable USB DEBUGGING mode in developers option, to learn how to enable USB DEBUGGING click here.
- Download the “Framaroot Apk file” , to download click here.
- Now copy the “Framaroot.apk” file which you just downloaded to your Samsung Galaxy Camera using usb data cable.
- launch your phone’s file manager, locate the “Framaroot.apk” file and run it, click here to download file manager if you dont have one already installed.
- Now wait for the installation to complete, after installation your Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100 become rooted.
Your Camera is now rooted enjoy, you can also unroot your device with framaroot.