Plants vs. Zombies 2 is a name heard by every Android and Apple game enthusiast. Most of us have tried this game and now it’s back with the second installment. With more fun, more plants, more zombies, more growing and more zombie killing, all the fun just got to a whole new level. Playing this game is an awesome experience for people of all ages with the unlimited playtime. Just keep growing, defending, and killing those horrible lawn destroying zombies one by one.
- Developed and initially released on PlayStore by ELECTRONIC ARTS on 9TH July 2013.
- It has been updated many times since release and user experience plus performance has highly improved since. The latest update was released on PlayStore 3rd December 2014.
- It requires minimum Android 2.3 to run.
- It requires at least 1GB of RAM to run smoothly.
- Its installed size is approximately 498 MB.
- It’s free to download and once downloaded, user has the option of many in game purchases.
- The game environment is quite great and above all, it’s simple and even kids can easily play the game.
- In the game you get your own lawn in which you have to grow your own plants that are your assets and also guardians that protect the lawn. The lawns are situated in many diverse environments such as Ancient Egypt, Pirates Sea and the Wild West. The zombies randomly attack from all sides and you have to repel their attack.
- You get a real wide variety of plants such as the Bonk Choy, Laser Beam, Insatiable Chomper etc. to grow. There are also different type of zombies such as Swashbuckler Zombie, Chicken Wrangler Zombie, Jetpack Zombie, wizard Zombie and Mermaid Imp.
- You get a square lawn which is divided into tiles and on each tile you grow a plant that guards the lawn. You just keep growing and levelling up while the size of the lawn increases and stronger and more powerful zombies attack the lawn.
Plants vs. Zombies 2 without doubt is a really great game. It has an awesome gameplay, and an amazing story to play in various types of environments such as Wild West and ancient Egypt. Above all, it’s free to play and most of the things could be unlocked without spending a cent. No doubt it’s one of the best games on PlayStore. Just download the game, grow your plants, and get ready to destroy the attacking zombies.
Download from PlayStore
Download as APK