With Root Explorer app you can find anything you need, organize your files and manage all your folders on your Android smartphones. Root explorer by Speed Software, is the most recognized name in the Android file management area that let you access to the places on your device that many file managers do no. It has a sleek interface, standard features and cloud storage support. It is exceptionally stable, usefull, handy, and almost has everything that is required by you to manage your rooted Android device.
Root explorer is basically for the users with superusers or root access to their smart devices. This tool let all users to manage files and organize all smartphone content. With root explorer you can make new files, folders and tabs with Google drive, Box, Dropbox, etc. with this tool you can easily add and remove accounts. Along with file management basics, it comes with some extra features like built in support for many archive file formats as .zip, .tar, .rar files, app management, text editor and SQL database viewer. In short, everything you expect from File manager, you will get it from root explorer.
Root Explorer app features:
Root explorer is considered as most trusted file manager. It has already gained 4.7 out of 5 rating stars because of its awesome features. Root explorer is a paid app available at Google Play Store (Download link available below). However if you don’t find it much useful you can have refund. Just email the developers within 24 hours and have refund.
The app has an impressive user interface. It allows a user to reach the complete Android system. Its features include multi tabs, Google Drive, Dropbox and network support, SQLite database viewer, Text editor, create and extract zip ot tar/gzip files, extract .rar archives and much more.
Other features include thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create a symbolic link, MD5 and make shortcuts. New permissions include
- Full network access – Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
- Add or remove accounts – Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
- Find accounts on the device – Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
- Prevent from sleeping – Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
Its latest edition also offers
- Octal permissions entry
- Recursive permissions change on folders
- Recursive owner/group change on folders
- Improved start-up speed when lots of tabs are defined
- Various bug fixes.
Download Root Explorer app:
Click here (Link) to download and install Root Explorer latest version from Google Play Store