Good news for Qmobiles Users in Pakistan and Middle-east who want to Root their phones and get most of it. We got our hands on Universal Exploit for Qmobile which roots High-end and Mid-range Android Smart phones offered by Qmobile. The exploit is fairly simple to used and Developed by one of the Developers from xda.
The Root Process we are going to mention here is quite simple and after that we will guide you to install Custom Recovery in your phone. This will Enable to install custom ROMs in your phone and Enjoy most of it.
Disclaimer: The software packages provided here are not our development , so , if anything Goes wrong we will not be held responsible.
You just need to Take care of few things while applying this method. Make sure you take following precautions.
- Make sure your phone is more than 60 percent charged.
- Make sure your phone’s drivers are completely installed in your PC, To find more help about this Read our post about driver click here.
- Make sure you have checked USB DEBUGGING box in developers settings to find more about developers options click here.
HOW TO ROOT?
Few things you need to download first are
- Download and install Drivers for window before you begin the process. You can use official suite of QMobile to install drivers for your phone in your PC.
- Download Root package and extract it on desktop. Remember the name of folder in which you have extracted these files.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB Cable.
- Go to the folder where you have kept the extracted files on desktop and find a file with name of “RUN.BAT”. Double click it to run it.
- A cmd window will open asking you to enter a choice. You should enter “1″ and then press Enter. Wait for the process to finish. After that your phone will Reboot Automatically.
- Enjoy your Rooted Qmobiles.
HOW TO INSTALL CUSTOM RECOVERY?
- Go to the Google playstore from your mobile. Search and install ” MTK Mobile Uncle Tools”.
- Download Custom Recovery for your mobile and extract the downloaded files in your PC.
- Go to the extracted files where you will find a file named as “rec0very.img”. Connect your to PC via USB CABLE and transfer this File in SD card of your Phone.
- Now go to App drawer of your phone and Run “MTK Mobile Uncle Tools” and select recovery update option.
- Select “rec0very.img” from your SD card and wait for the process to finish . After that your phone will have Root access with Custom Recovery Install. Enjoy It ! and give us your feedback.