Good news for Qmobiles Users in Pakistan and Middle-east who want to Root their phones and get most of it. We got our hands on Universal Exploit forQmobile which roots High-end and Mid-range Android Smart phones offered by Qmobile. The exploit is fairly simple to used and Developed by one of the Developers from xda.
The Root Process we are going to mention here is quite simple and after that we will guide you to install Custom Recovery in your smartphone. This will Enable to installcustom ROMs in your smartphone and Enjoy most of it.
We also have qmobile a900 & q mobile noir a2 classic, easy root & custom recoveryinstallation guide, check our related posts Root qmobile a900 & Root qmobile noir a2 classic.
Disclaimer: The software packages provided here are not our development , so , if anything Goes wrong we will not be held responsible.
You just need to Take care of few things while applying this method. Make sure you take following precautions.
- Make sure your phone is more than 60 percent charged.
- Make sure your phone’s drivers are completely installed in your PC, To find more help about this Read our post about driver click here.
- Make sure you have checked USB DEBUGGING box in developers settings to find more about developers options click here.
HOW TO ROOT?
Few things you need to download first are
- Download and install Drivers for window before you begin the process. You can use official suite of QMobile to install drivers for your phone in your PC.
- Download Root package and extract it on desktop. Remember the name of folder in which you have extracted these files.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB Cable.
- Go to the folder where you have kept the extracted files on desktop and find a file with name of “RUN.BAT”. Double click it to run it.
- A cmd window will open asking you to enter a choice. You should enter “1” and then press Enter. Wait for the process to finish. After that your phone will Reboot Automatically.
- Enjoy your Rooted Qmobiles.
HOW TO INSTALL CUSTOM RECOVERY?
- Go to the Google playstore from your mobile. Search and install ” MTK Mobile Uncle Tools”.
- Download Custom Recovery for your mobile and extract the downloaded files inyour PC.
- Go to the extracted files where you will find a file named as “rec0very.img”. Connectyour to PC via USB CABLE and transfer this File in SD card of your Phone.
- Now go to App drawer of your phone and Run “MTK Mobile Uncle Tools” and select recovery update option.
- Select “recovery.img” from your SD card and wait for the process to finish . After that your phone will have Root access with Custom Recovery Install.
If you face any problem in rooting Qmobile A8, Qmobile a950, Qmobile A600, QmobileA500, Qmobile A5, Qmobile A10 or Qmobile Noir A2 then Please comment in the box below we try our best to help.