The Sims Freeplay, a freeedition of EA’s popular simulating life series game is now available for your androidwhere you can take control of your town and its inhabitants. InSims PlayFree you will have endless freedom; you can build, dress and socialize to your heart’s content. But remember all this happens in real time means if you need your Sim to feed with snack it will take 20 seconds for the action to complete. As you have day/night in game there is day/night.
The Sims FreePlay is a free game app for the android. You start by selecting a Sim or customizing your own. Along with Sim’s appearance you can choose its personality trait like crazy, creative, geek etc. After completing characters selection the game will take you to the new home where game starts. Games control layout makes moves and action easy. Starting few tasks is introductory and guides you about game rules and ways how money & experience points system works.
The Sims FreePlay is designed awesomely and great attention is given even to minor details. Animations are glossy and music is relaxing. You can also change music/song. Recently The Sims FreePlay got an update. Now in new version 2.8.8 unlock the full life cycle of your Sim and help them fulfill life dreams, Be escorted to the afterlife and pass on the legacies to future generations. New personalities and goals –Sporty vs Geek are added. Also 2 new hobbies at beach –seashell collection and snorkel grabbing are added.
The Sims Freeplay 2.8.8 is available on the Google Play Store to download for free. We also provide direct link to download and if you are just looking for APK files, scroll down to get our tutorial for installation. First let’s go through its features for Androiddevices.
The Sims FreePlay for Android:
Let the FreePlay begin. Create up to 32 customized Sims from head to toe and
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
Download The Sims FreePlay v2.8.8.apk:
GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
Download APK file of The Sims FreePlay from here: Google Play Store Link
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store. Click below given direct link to download directly.
Direct Download Link to The Sims FreePlay APK
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install The Sims FreePlay for Android .apkfile manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download .apk file from the Direct link given above. File will be named as “The Sims_2.8.8 .apk“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy The Sims_2.8.8 .apk file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where .apk is located.
- When you will tap on The Sims_2.8.8 .apk file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now The Sims FreePlay for ANDROID is installed in your mobile. Enjoy it…
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!