UC Browser for Android provides you FAST and SMOOTH Web surfing experience. It’s a totally freemobile web browser. Adaptable configuration helps you adjust your way of browsing under different network connections, allowing you to reduce data costs and speed up page loading with compression.
UC browser has been recently updated. Version 9.4.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Let’s take a look what UC Browser 9.4.1 brings new,
Create a seamless reading experience with the next page being automatically loaded when you reach the end of your current page.
2. Speed Mode II
An upgraded Speed Mode which automatically fetches the most suitable versions of webpages depending on your network condition.
3. Increased Download Speeds
Improved efficiency of network connections to double download speeds.
4. Download Photos from Facebook
Now you can download your favorite photos on Facebook and save to your phone.
UC browser for Android 9.4.1 is now available on the Google Play store to download. We also provide direct link to download and if you are just looking for APK files, scroll down to get our tutorial for installation. First let’s go through its features for Android users
UC Browser for Android
UC Browser for Android sports good performance and a slew of useful features. Though a lot of what it has to offer looks and feels different from the similar features of other browsers, it won’t disappoint you. If you want to break free from Android’s defaultbrowser, this app will give you almost all of the features you love on your desktopbrowser.
- UC Browser offers tabbed browsing, a speed dial, and useful extensions and themes that allow you to completely customize your browsing experience.
- Add-on Platform: Add or remove different add-ons to get most personalized browsing experience.
- Quick Reads: Brand new design for Quick Reads, support offline reading.
- Pre-load Pages: Save time by having next page pre-loaded with intelligent analysis.
- Background Downloading: Keep your downloads active even after exiting the browser.
UC Browser competes well with just about any other browser on Android in terms of style, speed, and features. Though it might not be enough to pull you away from Firefox, Chrome, or Dolphin, you will still want to give it a try. In terms of design, it’s unlike any other browser out there.
Download UC Browser .apk 9.4.1 for Android
GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
Download APK file of uc browser from here: Google Play Store Link
For those who are unable to download it from Google Play Store. Click below given direct link to download directly.
Direct Download Link to UC Browser APK
UC Browser Manual Installation
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install UC Browser for Android APK file manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download APK file from the link given under Direct Link above on your computer . File will be named as “UCBrowser-9.4.1.apk“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “ unknown sources” box . Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy UCBrowser-9.4.1.apk file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where APK is located.
- When you will tap on UCBrowser-9.4.1.apk file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
Now new UC Browser for ANDROID app is installed in your mobile.
If you have any queries then do ask us!!!