I just shared a guide how to jailbreak iphone 3.1.2 Firmware using the latest Pwnage Tool 3.1.4. Now here is how to unlock your iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS to work with any SIM/Carrier after jailbreaking.
So, here is a guide on How to unlock iPhone 3G,3GS 3.1.2 Firmware using Ultrasn0w.
Before attempting to unlock your iPhone 3G/3GS make sure you have update and jailbroken your iPhone with 3.1.2 Firmware and make sure you have install Cydia at the time of jailbreaking.
- Once you have jaikbroken your iPhone 3G/3GS open Cydia on your iPhone.
- Now select on Manage tab at bottom and choose Sources.
- Now you will have to add repository, to do this tap on edit and then Add button now type following repository URL
- After the source has been added tap on “Return to Cydia”.
- Now go to Search menu from bottom menu, type “ultrasn0w” and press search.
- Now tap on the ultrasn0w and choose Install from the top right menu.
- After installation complete restart your iPhone and insert your SIM.
- Here you go, now your iPhone 3G/3GS is completely unlocked and ready to use with any carrier.
Dont Forget to follow me on twitter